GW England - Queen Mary, University of London
London, United Kingdom (GW Partner) (Outgoing Program)
|Restrictions:||GW applicants only|
|Minimum GPA:||3||Language(s) of Instruction:||English|
|Housing Options:||Residence Hall||Other Eligibility Requirements:||2 years university-level study prior to enrollment, Significant academic coursework in the proposed field(s) of study|
|Host Institution:||Queen Mary, University of London||Class Status:||Undergraduate|
|Open to non-GW students:||No||Level of Immersion:||Fully Integrated|
|Program Sponsor:||GW Study Program||Program Tier Fee:||Tier 4|
Queen Mary, University of London through GW EnglandQueen Mary, Universtiy of London is ranked among the top 100 universities in the world and offers a wide range of courses in social sciences, natural sciences, arts, engineering, and mathematical sciences. Students directly enroll into the university and take classes alongside British and other international students.
Formal coursework is complemented by GW England-sponsored cultural activities organized by the GW Resident and Academic Directors living in country.
For more detailed information on academics, finances, and student life, please visit the Office for Study Abroad website.
To be eligible to study at Queen Mary, University of London through GW England, students must demonstrate:
- Completion of 45 or more credits, as well as completion of at least two years of university level study prior to enrollment at Queen Mary.
- Good judicial standing without a significant record of judicial infractions.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Significant academic coursework in the proposed field(s) of study.
Participants are selected for admission by GW and Queen Mary, University of London on the basis of their application, personal statement, academic transcripts, recommendation, judicial status, and preparation for study abroad.
The application is online and can be opened by clicking the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of this page. Application requirements include:
- Queen Mary online application: Students who are nominated by GW will be forwarded additional information needed to submit the online Queen Mary application. Students should not complete the online application before being nominated by GW. Please note the final admissions decision is made by Queen Mary.
- Personal statement
- Official transcripts
- One academic recommendation from professors in the student’s field of study: This recommendation can be submitted either electronically or directly to GW Office for Study Abroad in a sealed envelope with the recommender’s signature over the seal.
- Four passport-size Photos: Students must submit 4 passport-size photos (printed on photo paper) to the Office for Study Abroad. Passport-size photos can be taken at several area locations, including CVS and Kinko’s.
- Copy of passport: Students must upload a copy of their passport signature page to the application portal. Please note that the passport MUST be valid for at least six months following the date of the student’s return to the U.S. upon completing the program.
Academic Year: March 15
Fall Semester: March 15
Spring Semester: October 1
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Please note: Applications are complete once all of the boxes have been checked off. You will not receive an email confirming that your application is complete.