Sciences Po Regional Campus - Direct Exchange
Dijon, France; Le Havre, France; Menton, France; Nancy, France; Poitiers, France (GW Partner) (Outgoing Program)
|Minimum GPA:||3||Language(s) of Instruction:||Arabic, English, French, German, Spanish|
|Housing Options:||Dormitory, Independent||Level of Immersion:||Fully Integrated|
|Program Sponsor:||GW Sponsored||Program Tier Fee:||Tier 1|
Sciences Po Regional Campus - GW Exchange
The Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris, known internationally as Sciences Po, is the premier French institution concentrating in the social sciences. Students directly enroll into the university and take classes alongside French and other international students.
For more detailed information on academics, finances, and student life, please visit the Office for Study Abroad website.
To be eligible to study at Sciences Po through a regional campus, students must demonstrate:Completion of 45 or more credits. Applicants must have completed at least two years of university-level study prior to enrollment at Sciences Po.
- Good judicial standing without a significant record of judicial infractions.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Language requirements:
- La Havre: none*
- Menton: none*
- Dijon: 6 semesters of French
- Poitiers: 6 semesters of French AND 6 semesters of Spanish or Portuguese
- Nancy: 6 semesters of French AND 6 semesters of German
- Significant academic coursework in the social sciences
Students interested in applying to Le Havre, Menton, Dijon, Poitiers, or Nancy, please contact Kayla Whitney at email@example.com.
Application requirements include: Sciences Po online application: Students who are nominated by GW will be forwarded additional information needed to submit the online Sciences Po application. Please note the final admissions decision is made by Sciences Po.
Personal Statement (500 words or less)
- Official transcripts
- Four passport-size photos: Students must submit 4 passport-size photos (printed on photo paper) to the Office for Study Abroad. Passport-size photos can be taken at several area locations, including CVS and Kinko’s.
- Copy of passport: Students must upload a copy of their passport signature page to the application portal. Please note that the passport MUST be valid for at least six months following the date of the student’s return to the U.S. upon completing the program.
- Academic Year: March 15
- Fall Semester: March 15
- Spring Semester: October 1
Please note: Applications are complete once all of the boxes have been checked off. You will not receive an email confirming that your application is complete.