|Minimum GPA:||2||Language(s) of Instruction:||English|
|Class Status:||Graduate||Open to non-GW students:||No|
|Level of Immersion:||Partially Integrated|
ESSEC Business School "The Global Manager in Europe"
Is this program for me?*
This program is open to a select group of up to 35 MBA students from ESSEC's partner institutions and will focus on management practices in Europe with sessions on luxury brand management, diversity management, and negotiation. Students who complete the course earn a Global Manager in Europe Certificate from ESSEC (located just outside of Paris, France) and 6 credits.
- Lecture & case studies
- Group work
Course themes include:
- Introduction to Europe: Social, Political & Economic Dimensions
- Luxury Brand Management in Europe
- Human Resources Management in Europe
- Diversity Management in Europe
- Negotiation & Conflict Resolution from a European Perspective
- Collaboration and team building with students from MBA programs around the world
Organized cultural activities:
- Excursion to the European Parliament
- Wine & Cheese tasting
- Visit to the Paris Opera
- Farewell lunch in Auvers-sur-Oise, site of the inspiration for many 19th century painters, including Vincent Van Gogh
January, 15, 2014
TBA, tentative June 23-July 11, 2014
Students earn 6 academic credits after successful completion of the program.
Students pay GW tuition for the 6 credits plus a program fee of approximately 500€ which is paid to ESSEC.
Students are responsible for out-of-pocket expenses including all travel costs, housing, and incidentals.
This program is administered by Global & Experiential Education in The George Washington University School of Business.
Feel free to contact us at 202.994.1212 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
Cancellation Policy for Short-Term Abroad
Eligibility & Payment (GWSB Graduate)
Health Insurance for Short-Term Abroad
Pre-Departure, Health & Safety Orientation for Short -Term Abroad
Withdrawal & Refund Policy for Short-Term Abroad