|Restrictions:||GW applicants only|
|Minimum GPA:||3||Language(s) of Instruction:||English|
|Class Status:||Graduate||Open to non-GW students:||No|
EDHEC "Globalizing Europe"
Is this program for me?*
- 18th worldwide according to Financial Times Master in Management Ranking 2015
- 8th worldwide according to Financial Times Master in Finance Ranking 2015
- 34th worldwide according to The Economist Full-time MBA Ranking 2015
*Admission to this course is restricted to graduate students in the School of Business.
The topic for the Nice and Lille modules changes from year to year. Below is the information for the 2016 modules:
Lille Module: “Key Perspectives on Europe - Governance, Business Models and Culture”
- Cross Cultural Challenges: European diversity
- Comparative Business Models in Europe
- European Economic and monetary integration
- Lille Euratechnologies
- European Commission in Brussels
- European Parliament
- European Institutions and Community Organization
- The EU and its Outsiders: The Case of Eastern Europe
- Amadeus, the European Travel Computer Reservation System
- Château Crémat
This program has been approved to fulfill elective credit within the following MBA Concentration: Global Management.
Sunday, February 28, 2016*
*Students applying to this program will also be required to complete EDHEC's application (linked below) and e-mail it to email@example.com by the February 28th deadline. Along with your application please provide a passport-sized head-shot photo of yourself and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link to 2016 EDHEC application: EDHEC Summer School 2016_application form.docx
"The company visits that the course took us on were very interesting..." - Professional MBA Student, 2014
Questions?This program is administered by Global & Experiential Education in The George Washington University School of Business.
Cancellation Policy for Short-Term Abroad
Eligibility & Payment (GWSB Graduate)
Health Insurance for Short-Term Abroad
Pre-Departure, Health & Safety Orientation for Short -Term Abroad
Withdrawal & Refund Policy (GWSB Graduate)